Floor plans provide reference points inside a building, such as the location of walls, rooms, hallways, elevators, staircases, atriums, windows and doors. These reference points are essential for identifying specific areas in a venue, and therefore, for determining location. If you are planning to integrate inside your application the maps built with Micello, then you have to import into the Accuware dashboard the floor plan image built with Micello and available in your Micello account following the steps described below.
Access the Accuware dashboard at this page, supply the credentials contained in the email from Accuware Activation email and press the Login to Dashboard button. Once authenticated you will be automatically re-directed to the Sites section of the General tab and the information of your first site will be displayed.
- Click on General > Floor Plans
- Click on New Micello Map button.
- Accuware metadata:
- (optional) Name and Description: assign a name and a description to the floor plan.
- Level: choose the level in which you want to upload the floor plan.
- Micello metadata:
- API Key: insert a valid API Key generated inside the Micello dashboard.
- Map ID: insert the ID of your Micello maps.
- Level ID: insert the ID of your Micello level.
- Click on Preview.
- Click on Save.
At the end of the upload process, the page will display the floor plan just uploaded in the table above the map.