If you want to show some of the section of the Accuware dashboard inside your web application (without having to call the Accuware API) using HTML <iframe> or similar then you can call the URL of the Accuware dashboard and supply the call with some parameters
The sections of the Accuware dashboard are visible in the top bar of your browser during the usage of the Accuware dashboard. Here an example:
This is the list of parameters supported that can be provided separated by the character “&”:
- logo: load a custom logo through an URL. If special characters are inside the URL, please encode them (e.g. logo=https://www.accuware.com/support/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/accuware-support-logo.png).
- username: the username used to log into our Accuware dashboard (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- password: the password used to log into our Accuware dashboard (e.g. password=12345678). If your password is still the default empty password then there is no need to specify this parameter.
- siteId: the siteId of interest (e.g. siteId=1001).
- disableMenu=true: used to hide the menu on the left and the header on the top of the Accuware dashboard.
All the parameters above are independent, meaning you can use some of them or all together.