These are the easy steps to follow in order to allow us to process asynchronously the video files collected by your cameras using the Accuware Sentinel Cloud server:
- Create an Amazon AWS account (instructions here).
- Create an Amazon S3 bucket (instructions here).
- Upload the video files you want to be processed inside the Amazon S3 bucket (instructions here) using the folder and naming structure described below.
- Provide to us access to your Amazon S3 bucket using the “Resource-based policies and IAM policies” method described inside this page. The “AWS” element must be set to “arn:aws:iam::095070620464:user/sentinel_process_s3“
Video files requirements
Make sure that the video files:
- satisfy the requirements described in this page.
- are 10 minutes long at most.
- are in .MP4 format.